Ron Harris Cancer fight!

Please post any problems with the new board in here. I will address them as soon as possible.

Ron Harris Cancer fight!

Postby Teri » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Hello, My name is Teri and I am Ron Harris' sister.Some of you know him from the racetrack Rocky Mountain Raceways, he has been a flagman there for quite awhile. I am letting everyone know that Ron has been diagnosed with a rare cancer and is fighting for his life! He went in on Feb 14,2011 for a deviated septum and they found a mass which they removed and biopsied.They called him a week or so later and told him it was cancer but they needed to look closer at it so they would know if they could operate and do chemo,MRI was done and the cancer was into his brain so they can not do anything now, they do say he has a one time shot at radiation but it could make it worse or it may buy him a bit more time..it is in talks right now .The doctors have given him a time line of approximately 6 months but he is fighting!
I am having a silent auction fundraiser to help him out, it is April 30th,2011 at Gametime sports pub (#11 6219 Centre st NW Calgary) tickets are $15.00 and you can contact me and I will get them to you. I am also still looking for more items for the auction,if you are able to help me out with anything (nothing is too small or too big!) I would greatly appreciate it.
I am adding 2 websites, the first one is for "carepages" which Ron and Monique keep friends updated on what is happening,you can also leave messages for them http://www.carepages.com/carepages/MrRockAndRoll
The second is a facebook page I have set up (there is an event page as well for the fundraiser) this has everything on it, if you would like to come to the fundraiser You can let me know on here or email me at cetus5@telus.net
facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/events/create.p ... 3592511679
Thank you
Teri
Teri

Return to Claimercar.com Beta Forum